Implement initial EL8 support
Within RH there's an internal effort (until CentOS 8 is out when we can build upstream) to investigate running on RHEL8. A few modules have received patches to allow the installation. This requires some minor module updates, but they've been used in nightly and don't change anything on EL7 so should be safe.
Note that this does not work upstream since there's no upstream EL8 packages.
- Assignee set to Ewoud Kohl van Wijngaarden
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman-installer/pull/366 added
- Target version changed from 1.22.1 to 1.24.0
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to New
- Fixed in Releases deleted (
- Target version changed from 1.24.0 to 2.0.0
We don't have EL8 packages yet so pushing it to the next release.
- Target version changed from 2.0.0 to 2.1.0
This didn't make the cut for 2.0.
- Status changed from New to Closed
- Fixed in Releases 2.1.0 added
Also available in: Atom