Update scoped search descriptions
https://projects.theforeman.org/issues/17964 had been resolved, but some resources (organization, location, product, job template, etc.) are still missing apidoc extension with list of fields to use in a search.
The fix should be easy enough: review all resources and their list endpoints and ensure that each of them has added scoped search description (e.g. add_scoped_search_description_for(resource)).
- Related to Feature #17964: Extend apidoc with list of fields to use in a search added
Some of resources come from plugins, so they should also be reviewed.
- Related to Bug #27117: Update scoped search descriptions added
- Related to Bug #27118: Update scoped search descriptions added
- Related to Bug #27119: Update scoped search descriptions added
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/6859 added
- Fixed in Releases 2.0.0 added
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Also available in: Atom