[UI] External IP value is not being saved for GCE Compute Profile
Description of problem:
The External IP check is not being saved for GCE Compute Profile.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Satellite 6.6 snap 7
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create GCE Compute Resource, load data from GCE and test connection successfully.
2. Create a new compute profile for GCE.
3. While editing compute profile, select External IP checkbox and save the compute profile.
4. Reopen the GCE compute profile and verify External IP checkbox is checked.
1. The External IP check is not saved(checked in this case) in GCE Compute Profile.
The External IP check should be saved for GCE Compute Profile.