Add smart proxy remote_isc plugin to the katello and foreman-proxy-content scenarios
Fixed in Releases:
Found in Releases:
This plugin is exposed in the regular foreman scenario. It's missing in katello and foreman-proxy-content.
#1 Updated by The Foreman Bot almost 4 years ago
- Assignee set to Ewoud Kohl van Wijngaarden
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman-installer/pull/368 added
#2 Updated by Anonymous almost 4 years ago
- Fixed in Releases 1.23.0 added
#3 Updated by Ewoud Kohl van Wijngaarden almost 4 years ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Applied in changeset installer|c4127093004918a5a88cc4bca747c0fae9ce53ed.
#4 Updated by Ewoud Kohl van Wijngaarden almost 2 years ago
- Related to Bug #27165: foreman-installer --scenario katello does not recognise option --foreman-proxy-plugin-dhcp-remote-isc-dhcp-config added
Fixes #27168 - Add remote_isc dhcp plugin
This plugin is already exposed in the foreman scenario.