Automation publish of composite CV does not work when multiple content views are promoted
Description of problem:
When multiple content views are published and they are a part of a composite content view with auto publish 'yes' set, the composite content view may not automatically promote all changes.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
All the time
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create two content views, x and y
2. Create a composite content view consisting of content view x and y and set auto publish 'yes'.
3. Promote content views x and y, serially after each other, but with just a couple of seconds between.
4. Watch as the composite content view only does publish once and not twice, meaning that it will only get the changes in content view x and not y.
Composite content view only promotes changes in content view x and not y
Composite content view does two automatic publish and get's changes in both content view x and y.
#2 Updated by Chris Roberts 3 months ago
- Triaged changed from No to Yes
- Difficulty set to medium
- Target version set to Katello 3.13.0
- Subject changed from Automation publish of composite CV does not work when multiple content views are promoted to Automation publish of composite CV does not work when multiple content views are promoted