Saving Custom repos can cause "Upstream password requires upstream username be set"
- Save credential in Browser
- Create a Custom repo with checksum type(sha256) and download policy(Immediate) and save it.
- Now try to change the download policy from 'Immediate' to 'Background' and it fails with error "An error occurred saving the Repository: Upstream password requires upstream username be set"
- Related to Bug #26895: Changing download policy fails with error Validation failed: Upstream username and password may only be set on custom repositories added
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/Katello/katello/pull/8210 added
- Triaged changed from No to Yes
- Target version set to Katello 3.13.0
- Fixed in Releases Katello 3.14.0 added
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Also available in: Atom