Template should include puppet service start instruction at the time of image provisioning
Fixed in Releases:
Found in Releases:
In case of Google compute resource,
when user tries to provision a host with puppet enabled then puppet communication between client machine and server won't work.
After debugging, it is found that puppet service is down at the time of agent run through template.
Expected behavior - In case of image provisioning, template should include puppet service start instruction.
#1 Updated by The Foreman Bot almost 4 years ago
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/community-templates/pull/598 added
#2 Updated by Ewoud Kohl van Wijngaarden almost 4 years ago
- Triaged changed from No to Yes
- Target version set to 1.23.0
- Fixed in Releases 1.23.0 added
#3 Updated by Kavita Gaikwad almost 4 years ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Applied in changeset community-templates|5a78cb08c4427d40400636cfdd0978fb867221db.
#4 Updated by Kavita Gaikwad almost 4 years ago
- Category changed from Compute resources to Templates
#5 Updated by Kavita Gaikwad almost 4 years ago
- Bugzilla link set to 1732488
Fixes #27297 - ensure puppet is running for image provisioning