Update audited gem to 4.9.x
Fixed in Releases:
Found in Releases:
Audited 4.9.0 was released on 18.7.2019. This release changed audited_changes from hash with indifferent access to hash, where keys are strings. This change made all tests which accessed parts of the hash using symbols as keys fail.
Let's bump the version and fix all the breakages it may cause.
Fixes #27359 - Fix User and Usergroup tests
#1 Updated by Adam Ruzicka over 3 years ago
- Related to Bug #27347: Pin audited gem to <4.9 added
#2 Updated by The Foreman Bot over 3 years ago
- Assignee set to Adam Ruzicka
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/6913 added
#3 Updated by Anonymous over 3 years ago
- Blocks Tracker #24837: Rails 6.0 Tracker added
#4 Updated by Tomer Brisker over 3 years ago
- Blocked by Bug #27725: Change katello test to be compatible with audited gem 4.9.0 added
#5 Updated by The Foreman Bot over 3 years ago
- Fixed in Releases 1.24.0 added
#6 Updated by Adam Ruzicka over 3 years ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Applied in changeset f3a5a6005862e5bb0fdc85114e089a47f9a1d2f1.
#7 Updated by Amit Upadhye over 3 years ago
- Category set to Packaging
Fixes #27359 - Bump audited to 4.9.0