checksum-type does not updated on already synced repository at Satellite Capsule.
Description of problem:
If the checksum-type for a custom repository is changed on the Satellite, the repodata on the Satellite server works as expected, however the content synced to the Capsule does not get updated. The only way to get it updated, is to create a new content view and sync to the capsule.
Note: that creating a new version and promoting does not work. Must be a complete new content view.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Satellite 6.6 Snap 12
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a product and repository with sha256
2. Add this a lifecycle environment related to a capsule and sync it
3. Use pulp-admin or check the repodata created on the capsule and it will be using sha1256
4. Modify the repository to use sha1 and create a new version for the content view
5. Sync and check the repodata. On the Satellite server, repodata now will have sha1 however the capsule still has sha256
Capsule still has sha256
The capsule must reflect the configuration on the Satellite server