Missing CentOS Environment Groups when client uses Content View
I have just realise that when using a content views that have the CentOS repos, 'yum group list hidden' does not display any Environment Groups, it only displays the Groups. Because of this I am unable to 'yum group install "Server with GUI"'.
Is this a bug?
- Target version set to Katello Backlog
- Triaged changed from No to Yes
- Target version changed from Katello Backlog to Katello 3.14.0
John Mitsch wrote:
Hi John. :)
- Assignee set to Ian Ballou
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/Katello/katello/pull/8297 added
- Fixed in Releases Katello 3.14.0 added
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- Status changed from Closed to New
- Status changed from New to Closed
Also available in: Atom