Check a user's permission before allowing them to access react pages
Currently we allow users to visit pages they don't have access to. If a user doesn't have permission to view a page we shouldn't allow them to view it.
This should be done for all react pages in katello.
- Related to Bug #25113: Subscriptions details page does not handle Org switch correctly. added
- Target version set to Katello 3.14.0
- Triaged changed from No to Yes
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/Katello/katello/pull/8262 added
- Copied to Feature #27644: Check a user's permission before allowing them to access react pages added
- Fixed in Releases Katello 3.14.0 added
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Also available in: Atom