Validation Sync for debian-repositories
Deb-repositories currently lack the option to verify the synched package files in case of missing or corrupted packages.
Since pulp(_deb) will support this soon, katello should provide a way to trigger this kind of sync (https://github.com/pulp/pulp_deb/pull/100).
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/Katello/katello/pull/8239 added
- Triaged changed from No to Yes
- Target version set to Katello 3.14.0
- Target version changed from Katello 3.14.0 to Katello 3.15.0
- Target version changed from Katello 3.15.0 to Katello 3.16.0
- Fixed in Releases Katello 3.16.0 added
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- Category set to Repositories
Also available in: Atom