User Customizable quick links to specific remote exec jobs
1. Proposed title of this feature request
[RFE] User Customizable quick links to specific remote exec jobs
3. What is the nature and description of the request?
Enhancement to optimize workflow
4. Why does the customer need this? (List the business requirements here)
Cu has a number of common jobs that they run. Having a quick link (see screenshot.png) to the most common jobs would improve my workflow and help with initial training.
5. How would the customer like to achieve this? (List the functional requirements here)
But permit end users to add or remove specific jobs from this list. (refer attached screenshot for more)
6. For each functional requirement listed, specify how Red Hat and the customer can test to confirm the requirement is successfully implemented.
User can customize quick links presented in screenshot.png
7. Is there already an existing RFE upstream or in Red Hat Bugzilla?
8. Does the customer have any specific timeline dependencies and which release would they like to target (i.e. RHEL5, RHEL6)?
Customer's response ==>> It would be nice to see this in Sat 6.6
9. Is the sales team involved in this request and do they have any additional input?
10. List any affected packages or components.
Foreman Remote Execution
11. Would the customer be able to assist in testing this functionality if implemented?