[RFE] Enhancement of the UUID option on Content Hosts page
cloned from - https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1734359
What is the nature and description of the request?
- The UUID option should show specifically which UUID exactly it is.
- Also, there should an option to show the System UUID (dmi.system.uuid) as well on the Satellite GUI.
As the Satellite GUI only mentions as 'UUID' under Hosts --> Content Hosts page, it is difficult to recognize which UUID it is exactly. This UUID is the candlepin UUID so it should mention something as 'Candlepin UUID' or 'Subscription UUID' and also there should be an option under Content Hosts page to show the System UUID which can be obtained from below command:
- subscription-manager facts | grep uuid
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/Katello/katello/pull/8241 added
- Target version set to Katello 3.13.0
- Subject changed from [RFE] Enhancement of the UUID option on Content Hosts page on the Red Hat Satellite GUI. to [RFE] Enhancement of the UUID option on Content Hosts page
- Tracker changed from Bug to Feature
- Triaged changed from No to Yes
- Fixed in Releases Katello 3.14.0 added
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Also available in: Atom