operatingsystem should create release-name without spaces
When registering an Ubuntu host, the rhsm_fact_parser.rb will use the full codename of the release e.g. 'bionic beaver'.
Since in most cases only the first part of the code-name is used (here 'bionic') and it is also documented this way on the operatingsystem page, katello should only use the first part of this string when looking for the operatingsystem or creating it.
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/Katello/katello/pull/8250 added
I am not fully sure, whether this should rather be fixed in subscription-manager than in katello itself.
- Category set to Hosts
- Assignee set to Markus Bucher
- Difficulty set to trivial
- Target version set to Katello 3.14.0
- Triaged changed from No to Yes
- Fixed in Releases Katello 3.14.0 added
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Also available in: Atom