Capsule not in the current location won't get sync after publishing a CV successfully.
Description of problem:
When both current organization and current location are set in the web UI, Satellite will only trigger the Capsule sync tasks for the Capsules in the current location after publishing or promoting a content view successfully. The capsules which are not in the current location will not be synced.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Login as Admin User.
2. Create 2 locations in your Satellite, such as Sydney and Melbourne.
3. Having 2 Capsules register to the Satellite and make sure they are in the same lifecycle environments.
4. Add the 1st Capsule to location Sydney only.
5. Add the 2nd Capsule to location Melbourne only.
6. Create a content view and add some repositories to it.
7. Set the current location to Sydney in the Web UI.
8. Publish the content view you just created.
9. After publishing the content view successfully, go to the Monitor -> Tasks page and you should be able to see only 1 Capsule sync task is triggered.
Capsule in Melbourne not getting sync
Capsules in both locations should be synced.