Job page is blank after job cancel or job abort on Firefox
Description of problem:
When cancelling or aborting a future or recurring job, blank page is displayed. This happens on Mozilla Firefox only and is a regression compared to Satellite 6.4.3, where this bug does not occure.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Go to Monitor > Jobs > Run Job button
2. Schedule any future or reccuring job with future start time
3. Click top-right button Cancel Job or Abort Job
Blank page is displayed.
Page with job details should be displayed.
After page refresh the job details are displayed.
Mozilla Firefox 67.0 (64 bit) - NOK
Google Chrome Version 74.0.3729.169 (Official build) (64bit) - OK
Opera Version: 60.0.3255.151 - OK
#3 Updated by Anonymous about 1 month ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Applied in changeset foreman_plugin|28cc1ffbe8a660c375b1c4a33c4b1655c61da0e4.
#4 Updated by Adam Ruzicka about 1 month ago
- Subject changed from Job page is blank after job cancel or job abort on Firefox to Job page is blank after job cancel or job abort on Firefox
- Fixed in Releases foreman_remote_execution 1.8.4 added
- Fixed in Releases deleted (