Default "Filter Errata Type" value in "Applied Errata" report leads to empty output
Description of problem:
When I don't select errata type while generating the Applied Errata report, it produces empty output. Not even header is in the resulting file.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Reproduced on Sat 6.6 snap 10.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Have a Satellite, a content host fully registered to it (bootstrap, katello-agent)
2. Have some erratum applicable to that content host
3. Go to the content host page -> Errata
4. Select some erratum
5. Click "Apply Selected"
6. Monitor -> Report Templates
7. Generate "Applicable Errata"
8. Default values, Submit
File with at least a header and an entry for the applied erratum. I think not filling the field should be interpreted as "all".
Tested with errata applied through katello-agent because I'm blocked on testing with remote execution due to bug 1727927.