Anonymise server references in DHCP test code
Two files withing smart-proxy/test/dhcp contain server references which are specific to the organisation where the code was used. I am creating this issue to link to a pull request to anonymise the references.
If you have specific questions about the organisation, I would be more than happy to discuss them out of band. Please contact me on email@example.com for more details.
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/smart-proxy/pull/672 added
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/smart-proxy/pull/673 added
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/smart-proxy/pull/674 added
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/smart-proxy/pull/675 added
- Fixed in Releases 1.24.0 added
- Pull request deleted (
https://github.com/theforeman/smart-proxy/pull/674, https://github.com/theforeman/smart-proxy/pull/672, https://github.com/theforeman/smart-proxy/pull/673)
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Also available in: Atom