rest-client 2.1.0 breaks tests
RuntimeError: unknown RestClient::Response.create version (2.1.0, arity -4)
test/unit/proxy_api/bmc_test.rb:101:in `block in <class:ProxyApiBmcTest>' (RuntimeError)
#1 Updated by Tomer Brisker over 3 years ago
https://github.com/rest-client/rest-client/commit/de5e2685fda0daebb0049a14cd296c9785186d58 changed the arity of the create method, causing the check in the test helper to fail.
#2 Updated by Tomer Brisker over 3 years ago
- Related to Refactor #15573: Support rest-client 2.0.0 added
#3 Updated by The Foreman Bot over 3 years ago
- Assignee set to Tomer Brisker
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/6994 added
#4 Updated by The Foreman Bot over 3 years ago
- Fixed in Releases 1.24.0 added
#5 Updated by Tomer Brisker over 3 years ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Applied in changeset 42cf34e62721cc96bd97ca0058d5ac511fd35527.
#6 Updated by Tomer Brisker over 3 years ago
- Fixed in Releases 1.21.4, 1.22.1, 1.23.0 added
- Fixed in Releases deleted (
Fixes #27681 - Fix test for rest-client 2.1 support
The arity of Response.create funciton changed in 2.1, causing an old
workaround to allow working with bot 1.8 and 2.x to fail. Since we
require >2.0 now there is no more need for the check for older versions.