Add Reverse Proxy options supported via custom-hiera.yaml
Fixed in Releases:
Found in Releases:
Reverse proxy options such as: connectiontimeout, timeout, retry, disablereuse are not supported in custom-hiera.yaml.
Every time time the foreman-installer is executed, '/etc/httpd/conf.d/28-katello-reverse-proxy.conf' needs to be modified manually.
#1 Updated by The Foreman Bot over 3 years ago
- Assignee set to Ewoud Kohl van Wijngaarden
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/puppet-foreman_proxy_content/pull/210 added
#2 Updated by The Foreman Bot over 3 years ago
- Fixed in Releases 1.24.0 added
#3 Updated by Ewoud Kohl van Wijngaarden over 3 years ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Applied in changeset puppet-foreman_proxy_content|f95a6eef1d510e65e2499367d738935b151cd05c.
#4 Updated by Ewoud Kohl van Wijngaarden about 3 years ago
- Related to Bug #28983: foreman_proxy_content::reverse_proxy::proxy_pass_params doesn't allow integers added
Fixes #27687 - Add vhost_params and proxy_pass_params
This allows customizing the Apache vhost and ProxyPass via hiera giving