Make free IP ping optional
Fixed in Releases:
Found in Releases:
When we have the DHCP capsule server behind a firewall and the requests from port 7 which is used for checking the TCP pingable on free IP is refused. Satellite considers the IP address is used and it failed to provide the free IP (autosuggest).
#1 Updated by The Foreman Bot over 3 years ago
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/smart-proxy/pull/678 added
#2 Updated by The Foreman Bot over 3 years ago
- Fixed in Releases 1.24.0 added
#3 Updated by Anonymous over 3 years ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Applied in changeset 678a262a4d83a91d45ebd03e1d47a1308400b856.
#4 Updated by Lukas Zapletal over 3 years ago
- Related to Bug #23524: infoblox DHCP gives unreliable free ips. added
Fixes #27692 - ping optional for unused_ip call