Host form doesn't update properly on hostgroup/taxonomy change
With ansible plugin enabled host form doesn't update properly after `update_form()` call.
This is caused by ansible roles switcher having inner form tags.
This cause script tags evaluation not being handled properly.
- Description updated (diff)
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/7023 added
- Target version set to 1.23.0
- Related to Bug #27764: VM tab on create host has storage section missing when provider selected through hostgroup added
- Related to Bug #27391: Discrepancy in default memory size for virtual machine while provisioning vm added
- Fixed in Releases 1.24.0 added
- Fixed in Releases 1.23.0 added
- Fixed in Releases deleted (
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/7026 added
- Fixed in Releases 1.22.2 added
Also available in: Atom