Disabled buttons are still working
Cloned from https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1745555
Description of problem:
Even if button is showed as disabled it is clickable and working normally as enabled. Applies to almost every disabled button in UI.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Go to Monitor -> Jobs
2. Select job, that already run.
3. Buttons 'Cancel Job' and 'Abort Job' are disabled
4. Click on any disabled button
Button works even if, it is disabled. Page is refreshed and warning 'The job cannot be cancelled at the moment.' is shown
Clicking on disabled button does nothing
Found similar behavior in hosts.
In Satellite 6.5 clicking on disabled button does nothing.
#1 Updated by The Foreman Bot over 3 years ago
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
#2 Updated by Tomer Brisker over 3 years ago
- Has duplicate Bug #27813: Disabled buttons are still working added
#3 Updated by Tomer Brisker over 3 years ago
- Related to Refactor #26198: ensure host list does not trigger a full page reload added
#4 Updated by The Foreman Bot over 3 years ago
- Fixed in Releases 1.24.0 added
#5 Updated by Tomer Brisker over 3 years ago
- Priority changed from Urgent to Normal
- Found in Releases 1.20.0 added
- Fixed in Releases 1.22.2, 1.23.1 added
#6 Updated by Ron Lavi over 3 years ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Applied in changeset 3ded64ff3126ca1acc95423f4235b04eb2214faa.
#7 Updated by Ondřej Ezr over 3 years ago
- Related to Bug #27881: Disabled buttons fetched by ajax are still working added
#8 Updated by Marek Hulán over 3 years ago
- Related to Bug #27883: Do not use a[method=post] in jobs toolbar added
Fixes #27831 - disabled buttons are still clickable