Manifest refresh redundantly calls Actions::Pulp::Repository::Refresh for all repos
When refreshing a manifest that updates few subscriptions or repos only (or performs no update at all, even), refreshing triggers updating of pulp importers of all RedHat repos in Default CV and Library. That redundantly slows down manifest refresh.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Import a manifest, enable many repos, optionally synchronize them.
2. Refresh the manifest -twice in a row to be sure the 2nd does not update anything.
3. Check dynflow steps of the Manifest Refresh task
3. will show Actions::Pulp::Repository::Refresh steps for each and every RedHat repo enabled
3. to show those steps only for repos that were really affected by the manifest refresh
Particular upstream source code:
triggers all the tasks Katello::Repository::RefreshRepository that is in fact Actions::Pulp::Repository::Refresh (cf. https://github.com/Katello/katello/blob/master/app/lib/actions/katello/repository/refresh_repository.rb).