After 6.6 to 6.7 upgrade sync plan detail page get broken with message like "Couldn't find Katello::Repository without an ID"
Description of problem: After 6.6 to 6.7 upgrade sync plan detail page get broken with the message like "Couldn't find Katello::Repository without an ID"
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Prepared the setup to perform upgrade from 6.6 to 6.7
2. Created all the required repository to perform the upgrade operation
3. Unlock the foreman-maintain packages installation to perform the yum update
4. Trigger yum update
5. yum update completed successfully
6. Executed satellite upgrade "satellite-installer --scenario satellite --upgrade"
7- Upgrade get completed successfully.
8- Login via UI and go to the sync status tab and expand the details to get a lot of unexpected messages.
Sync status details page get broken
Sync status details page should not be broken.