Cleaning orphaned facts fails with undefined method map
Fixed in Releases:
Found in Releases:
In some cases, select! returns nil.
Starting orphaned facts clean up rake aborted! NoMethodError: undefined method `map' for nil:NilClass /usr/share/foreman/app/services/fact_cleaner.rb:54:in `block in delete_excluded_facts'
#1 Updated by The Foreman Bot over 3 years ago
- Assignee set to Lukas Zapletal
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/7185 added
#2 Updated by Tomer Brisker over 3 years ago
- Target version set to 1.24.0
#3 Updated by The Foreman Bot over 3 years ago
- Fixed in Releases 2.0.0 added
#4 Updated by Tomer Brisker over 3 years ago
- Fixed in Releases 1.24.0 added
- Fixed in Releases deleted (
#5 Updated by Lukas Zapletal over 3 years ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Applied in changeset 3e197ede8ba85df05ee5eba02e4664194bd82ad6.
#6 Updated by Tomer Brisker about 3 years ago
- Bugzilla link set to 1781340
#7 Updated by Tomer Brisker about 3 years ago
- Related to Feature #25227: Foreman-rake facts:cleanup batch/rolling support added
Fixes #28295 - fact cleaner map error fixed