Change a documentation button entry for the /domains/help page to 4.4.7Networking
As can be seen from the grep command below, the "Provisioning" documentation button is used on two pages, on /hosts/help and /domains/help. It is fine for both cases, however, it is definitely better to create unique links for each page.
$ grep -R --include *.*rb "Provisioning\")%" foreman/
foreman/app/views/domains/welcome.html.erb: <p><%= link_to _('Learn more about this in the documentation.'), documentation_url("4.4Provisioning")%></p>
foreman/app/views/hosts/welcome.html.erb: <p><%= link_to _('Learn more about this in the documentation.'), documentation_url("4.4Provisioning")%></p>
Lzap has suggested a perfect idea to change the documentation_url for /domains/help to 4.4.7Networking. This ensures that documentation buttons for pages on Configuring networking all lead to one place.
#1 Updated by The Foreman Bot over 3 years ago
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/7196 added
#2 Updated by The Foreman Bot over 3 years ago
- Fixed in Releases 2.0.0 added
#3 Updated by Anonymous over 3 years ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Applied in changeset 878e140da553d7cfe4c5942bf284369a6a09eaa9.
#4 Updated by The Foreman Bot over 3 years ago
- Assignee set to Lukas Zapletal
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/7209 added
#5 Updated by Tomer Brisker over 3 years ago
- Category set to Network
- Fixed in Releases 1.24.0 added
- Fixed in Releases deleted (
Fixes #28334 - change documentation button for domains
Change documentation button for the /domains/help page to be the same as or subnets - 4.4.7Networking