Puppet icon is missing as source in config reports
0eeb78e0f2a20aa1d3b2db988803aaf6aace0fbe removed app/assets/images/Puppet.png which I suspect caused this regression but not entirely sure. You can at least see it's attempting to request /images/Puppet.png which results in a 404.
- Related to Bug #26384: Clean OS and fact icons and provide better API for plugins added
How do I reproduce? Which screen does not show it?
Go to the config reports and make sure you have a report with the Puppet source. I haven't checked if other sources are affected.
- Target version changed from 1.24.0 to 1.24.1
- Assignee set to Tomer Brisker
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/7255 added
- Fixed in Releases 2.0.0 added
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- Fixed in Releases 1.24.1 added
Also available in: Atom