"Generated at" time on the Dashboard is displayed with no spacing
The Dashboard just says "Generated at" at the top with no time. The time can be seen in the HTML, but it's not rendered.
- Related to Feature #26735: Mount react components from web components added
- Assignee set to Tomer Brisker
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/7254 added
- Target version set to 2.0.0
This also affects other pages, such as config reports.
- Related to Bug #28510: mount_date_component doesnt mount date correctly added
- Subject changed from "Generated at" time on the Dashboard is blank to "Generated at" time on the Dashboard is displayed with no spacing
Looks like this was just resolved in #28510, modified this to fix the layout of the date component on the dashboard.
- Fixed in Releases 2.0.0 added
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Also available in: Atom