BMC configuration is missing from foreman-proxy's default settings.yml
See https://github.com/theforeman/smart-proxy/blob/develop/config/settings.yml.example#L77 .
It's currently missing from 1.2 (foreman-proxy-1.2.0-1.el6.noarch).
#1 Updated by Dominic Cleal over 9 years ago
- Project changed from Foreman to Smart Proxy
- Category deleted (
- Status changed from New to Need more information
How did you install? Maybe the installer's example config is out of date, but I don't think the package's can be.
#2 Updated by Yaniv Kaul over 9 years ago
I've installed it via the foreman-installer.
#3 Updated by Dominic Cleal over 9 years ago
- Project changed from Smart Proxy to Installer
- Status changed from Need more information to New
- Priority changed from Normal to Low
#4 Updated by Ewoud Kohl van Wijngaarden over 9 years ago
- Tracker changed from Bug to Feature
- Description updated (diff)
Created https://github.com/theforeman/puppet-foreman_proxy/pull/78 to fix this.
#5 Updated by Dominic Cleal over 9 years ago
- Category set to Foreman modules
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Assignee set to Ewoud Kohl van Wijngaarden
#6 Updated by Ewoud Kohl van Wijngaarden over 9 years ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Resolved
- Target version set to 1.3.0
#7 Updated by Lukas Zapletal over 9 years ago
I can confirm it's in 1.3. I have missed the bug and did not attach it to my tracker issue for 1.3.