Publishing a new version of Content view is slow and taking huge time
1. Create a Content View
2. Add the repositories to the Content view.
3. Publish a new version.
Content view publish task is taking huge time at Actions::Pulp::Repository::DistributorPublish.
In previous version of Katello content view publish taking less time as compared to the 3.14 with the same configuration and same repositories.
1. After Publishing a new version of content view, promote to the next lifecycle environment is working expected.
2. Resolve dependency feature is not enabled on the content view.
- Fixes #28677 - Use correct distributor on publish
Prior to this commit the yum clone distributor associated to the
metadata generation did not take cognizance of the source_repository
option during the distributor publish operation.
This commit fixes that by correctly making use of the source_repository
option and chooses the correct values for the distributor publish.
- Refs #28677 - Added Unit test