Disable Auto attach on Host Subscriptions for Golden Ticketed org
As a user, when my Organization is in org_environment/Golden Ticket mode, I should not be able to run the 'auto-attach' command under Hosts->Content Host->$HOSTNAME->Subscriptions.
- Auto-attach preference should read ‘Not Applicable’
- Disable auto-attach preference change
- Fixes #28781 - Disable Auto attach on Host
This commit does a couple of things
1) It disables auto attach setup in Simple Content Access enabled orgs.
2) It sets it auto attach status to 'Not Applicable'
3) Changed contentAccessMode=== 'org_enviroment' to
'simpleContentAccessEnabled' when Simple Content Access is enabled.