Wrong missing option names
If there are missing arguments for some options (e.g. --id or --a-option), then the exception is raised with following message:
Missing arguments for '--id', '--a_option'
Which is not correct, it should be:
Missing arguments for '--id', '--a-option'.
- Status changed from Assigned to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/hammer-cli/pull/322 added
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/hammer-cli-foreman/pull/487 added
- Fixed in Releases hammer-cli-0.20.0 added
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Also available in: Atom