Puppet classes are missing after adding a puppet module and content view publishing
Description of problem:
When adding a puppet module containing some classes and publishing related content view, those classes are not created or imported to the Satellite.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. create new product
2. create new puppet repo and synchronize it
3. create new content view and add the module
4. publish the content view - new puppet environment is created
5. check UI -> Configure -> Classes or <fqdn>/api/v2/puppetclasses or 'hammer host puppet-classes'
classes from the module are missing
classes from the module should be present
When passing in --foreman-proxy-plugin-pulp-puppet-content-dir /etc/puppetlabs/code/environments it does work. The actual value is a /tmp/tmp_ which means Kafo started setting the environmentpath to the temporary path.
Fixes #28877 - Dynamically determine Pulp Puppet dir
This change removes the default value and looks it up at runtime. The
benefit is that we can use the lookup method to get the answer for the
The main driver for this is that the puppet_environmentpath fact has
become unreliable with Kafo due to more isolation.
#3 Updated by Ewoud Kohl van Wijngaarden 6 months ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Applied in changeset puppet-foreman_proxy|509ca1cf7ac0958ff5021067c706b4474ada4de3.