All hosts showing "Failure: undefined method `title' for nil:NilClass" in Properties pane
Organizations and Locations
Observed "Failure: undefined method `title' for nil:NilClass" message in red dialog box on all hosts in web interface after upgrading from 1.23.1 to 1.24.2 on three separate Foreman hosts.
Puppet Open Source (puppet-agent) 5.5.18
Please upload a production.log with the full trace (the treaceback is the important part), I think I've seen something similar with organizations/locations recently. If that's the same thing, I have a patch at hand
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Assignee set to Tomer Brisker
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/7420 added
- Related to Refactor #15406: Move puppet_environment overview field outside core's #overview_fields helper. added
- Target version set to 1.24.3
- Category changed from Web Interface to Organizations and Locations
Looks like the condition checking if a host has a location or organization assigned to it before showing it in the properties pane was dropped in a refactoring.
Thanks for the update. I can upload production.log, but I don't see any tracebacks since we installed 1.24.2, so I don't know if it would be helpful.
- Fixed in Releases 2.0.0 added
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- Fixed in Releases 1.24.3 added
- Bugzilla link set to 1909657
Also available in: Atom