PostgreSQL upgrade breaks if an extension is installed
Fixed in Releases:
Found in Releases:
When using the PostgreSQL database for PuppetDB, an extension in installed. If postgresql-contrib is installed, rh-postgresql12-postgresql-contrib(-syspaths) should be installed prior to the migration.
#1 Updated by Ewoud Kohl van Wijngaarden about 3 years ago
- Related to Feature #28697: Upgrade to Postgresql 12 added
#2 Updated by The Foreman Bot about 3 years ago
- Assignee set to Eric Helms
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman-installer/pull/465 added
#3 Updated by The Foreman Bot about 3 years ago
- Fixed in Releases 2.0.0 added
#4 Updated by Eric Helms about 3 years ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Applied in changeset installer|864ee234fa04a924b77a051c775ce58efd4acbdd.
Fixes #28930: Install SCL postgresql-contrib if postgresql-contrib present