foreman_proxy_content::reverse_proxy::proxy_pass_params doesn't allow integers
Fixed in Releases:
Found in Releases:
#27687 added this parameter, but when specifying values like TTL via hiera they end up as integers unless explicitly quoted.
#1 Updated by Ewoud Kohl van Wijngaarden over 3 years ago
- Related to Feature #27687: Add Reverse Proxy options supported via custom-hiera.yaml added
#2 Updated by The Foreman Bot over 3 years ago
- Assignee set to Ewoud Kohl van Wijngaarden
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/puppet-foreman_proxy_content/pull/240 added
#3 Updated by The Foreman Bot over 3 years ago
- Fixed in Releases 2.0.0 added
#4 Updated by Ewoud Kohl van Wijngaarden over 3 years ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Applied in changeset puppet-foreman_proxy_content|e5a0518209b8f5592d68d0860d1cc54217e79568.
Fixes #28983 - Allow integers for $proxy_pass_params
f95a6eef1d510e65e2499367d738935b151cd05c added a parameter to allow
setting parameters to proxy_pass but only accepted strings. When setting
this via hiera, values like TTL will usually end up as integers and are
valid. This can be worked around by quoting them in hiera, but it's a
bad user experience.