Changing the organization in UI shows sync plan created in another organization
Description of problem:
The user has four organizations. If he goes to content/sync plans and set up a sync plan under an organization. It will setup the sync plan as expected. However, if he changes the organization to the setup a sync plan in the new organization, he noticed it still keeps the first organization sync plan in place and the changes again will be made to the first organization sync plans. If he wants to make a sync plan to the second organization He needs to change the organization and move off of content/sync plans and then back on to content/sync plans to make the change in the new organization.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Changing the organization in the Satellite WebUI does not change the sync plan page information from the previous organization
Changing the organization in the Satellite WebUI does should change the sync plan page information from the previous organization
Steps to reproduce
- Select an organization
- Create a sync plan from "sync plans" under the "content" drop down menu.
- Without changing screens, select a different organization.
- Notice that the sync plan from the previous organization is still displayed and may be changed.
- Fixes #29013 - Add API 404
(cherry picked from commit 350371ea5b7257de387dacda7e4de86e25bd3a2b)
- Fixes #29013 - Repository org check
- Fixes #29013 - Content units org check
- Fixes #29013 - Product scope and tests
- Fixes #29013 - Environment, host collections and content hosts