Add hosts command
#1 Updated by Martin Bacovsky almost 10 years ago
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Assignee set to Martin Bacovsky
#2 Updated by Sam Kottler almost 10 years ago
Are you still working on this? If not, I can since it's pretty important.
#3 Updated by Martin Bacovsky almost 10 years ago
fixed by https://github.com/theforeman/hammer-cli-foreman/pull/8.
The API needs to be extended for compute_resource_id and _name parameters (PR#850)
#4 Updated by Dominic Cleal almost 10 years ago
- Blocked by Feature #2945: Extend AR to add getter/setter methods *_names similar to *_ids added
#5 Updated by Martin Bacovsky almost 10 years ago
- Blocked by Bug #2951: Host API documentation lacks compute_resource_id in the create and update methods added
#6 Updated by Martin Bacovsky almost 10 years ago
- Status changed from Assigned to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset hammer-cli-foreman|commit:9c4798d43e578f10837b423cd952a4613f4341a9.
#7 Updated by Dominic Cleal over 9 years ago
- Project changed from Foreman to Hammer CLI
- Category deleted (
fixes #2904 - commands for hosts