label pulpcore ports with the right selinux label
this needs to happen in puppet-pulpcore based on the ports configured there
see https://github.com/pulp/pulpcore-selinux#labeling-pulpcore_port for details
#2 Updated by William Clark about 1 month ago
- Status changed from New to Closed
Applied in changeset puppet-pulpcore|79d7a55aaabaa8cef6ad62a4d77d477787a4de6b.
#3 Updated by Ewoud Kohl van Wijngaarden about 1 month ago
- Triaged changed from No to Yes
- Target version set to 2.0.0
- Assignee set to William Clark
- Fixed in Releases 2.1.0 added
This should be cherry picked into 2.0.0-rc3. Also needs an additional fix to install pulpcore-selinux before starting the main installer run.