Fixed in Releases:
Found in Releases:
Remove this dependency as it relies on asset pipeline to pull in custom js files. Leverage our new js stack to deliver equivalent functionality.
Refs #29257 - clean up unused setting UI helpers
In 623542da3c16d4033b94317e0ac757021132b884 setting helpers are moved into React.
Cleans up dead code after the shift.
#1 Updated by The Foreman Bot almost 3 years ago
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/7640 added
#2 Updated by The Foreman Bot almost 3 years ago
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/7775 added
#3 Updated by Ondřej Pražák over 2 years ago
- Related to Refactor #30520: Fix tests for HTTP proxy setting added
#4 Updated by Ondřej Ezr over 2 years ago
- Related to Tracker #29939: Improve setting definition DSL and move setting registry to memory added
#5 Updated by Ondřej Ezr over 2 years ago
- Blocked by Bug #30864: Impossible to nilify setting through API added
#6 Updated by The Foreman Bot over 2 years ago
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/8007 added
#7 Updated by Ondřej Ezr over 2 years ago
- Pull request deleted (
#8 Updated by The Foreman Bot over 2 years ago
- Fixed in Releases 2.3.0 added
#9 Updated by Ondřej Pražák over 2 years ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Applied in changeset foreman|623542da3c16d4033b94317e0ac757021132b884.
#10 Updated by The Foreman Bot over 2 years ago
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/8052 added
#11 Updated by Tomer Brisker over 2 years ago
Fixes #29257 - Remove x-editable-rails