Project

General

Profile

Actions

Bug #29295

closed

Change string to number in API docs for ids

Added by Oleh Fedorenko almost 4 years ago. Updated almost 3 years ago.

Status:
Closed
Priority:
Normal
Category:
API
Target version:
-
Fixed in Releases:
Found in Releases:

Description

https://community.theforeman.org/t/unable-to-create-or-update-managed-host-via-api/17692 reports that operatingsystem_id should be a nubmer instead of a string in the API documentation. So, the main reason for this issue is to fix this entry.

However, I've noticed that we've got similar inconsistency for ID entries in more than one API doc controller. Those should be probably reviewed to prevent similar issues in the future.

Actions #1

Updated by The Foreman Bot over 3 years ago

  • Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
  • Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/7863 added
Actions #2

Updated by Tomer Brisker over 3 years ago

  • Category set to API
Actions #3

Updated by Adi Abramovitch almost 3 years ago

  • Assignee set to Adi Abramovitch
Actions #4

Updated by The Foreman Bot almost 3 years ago

  • Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/8400 added
Actions #5

Updated by The Foreman Bot almost 3 years ago

  • Fixed in Releases 2.5.0 added
Actions #6

Updated by Adi Abramovitch almost 3 years ago

  • Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Actions

Also available in: Atom PDF