Drop --upgrade flag from katello hooks
Fixed in Releases:
Found in Releases:
This parameter is now just a dummy warning the user that the flag is no longer needed. It should be removed in time.
Updated by Ewoud Kohl van Wijngaarden over 3 years ago
- Subject changed from Drop --upgrade flag from katello hooks for Foreman 2.2 to Drop --upgrade flag from katello hooks
- Description updated (diff)
- Category set to foreman-installer script
- Target version set to 2.2.0
- Triaged changed from No to Yes
Updated by William Clark over 3 years ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Applied in changeset installer|79f509685e75141038f03e0505018ba7e0a920de.