Drop --upgrade flag from katello hooks
This parameter is now just a dummy warning the user that the flag is no longer needed. It should be removed in time.
It looks like 2.3 might become 3.0 so that'd also be a good moment to drop it.
- Triaged changed from No to Yes
- Target version set to 2.2.0
- Category set to foreman-installer script
- Description updated (diff)
- Subject changed from Drop --upgrade flag from katello hooks for Foreman 2.2 to Drop --upgrade flag from katello hooks
- Blocks Tracker #29746: Merge hooks/ and katello/hooks into a single directory structure added
- Assignee set to William Clark
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman-installer/pull/541 added
- Fixed in Releases 2.2.0 added
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Also available in: Atom