run seeds in initialization if templates have changed
currently seeds only run when one of the seeds has changed, we should also include the templates in the calculated hashs and reseed them if they have changed.
- Related to Feature #28519: Allow storing if db:seed is required within the DB. added
- Target version changed from 2.0.0 to 2.0.1
doesn't have to be in 2.0.0 since seeds will run anyways now. but should be fixed soon.
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Assignee set to Tomer Brisker
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/7610 added
- Fixed in Releases 2.1.0 added
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- Fixed in Releases 2.0.1 added
Also available in: Atom