RFE: more granular support for RedHat Enterprise Linux
Since RHEL has several branched distros within it, it would be helpful to differentiate between them. For example, RHEL Server should be a different OS/distro from RHEL Workstation, etc.
Seems that parsing facter's values for lsbdistid or lsbdistdescription would be the easiest method to go about this.
- Copied from Feature #1513: RFE: more granular support for RedHat Enterprise Linux added
- Assignee set to Marek Hulán
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/Katello/katello/pull/8616 added
- Triaged changed from No to Yes
- Target version set to Katello 3.16.0
- Pull request https://github.com/Katello/katello/pull/8735 added
- Fixed in Releases Katello 4.0.0 added
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Also available in: Atom