make Plugin#pending_migration check plugin migrations instead of core ones
`pending_migration` method is used to check whether plugin permissions and roles should be initialized.
That should be based on plugin's migrations, but the method is now checking the core migrations only, as the plugin registration goes before the migration paths registration.
- Assignee set to Ondřej Ezr
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/7574 added
- Fixed in Releases 2.2.0 added
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/7975 added
- Related to Bug #30821: ActiveModel::UnknownAttributeError: unknown attribute 'name' for Permission added
Also available in: Atom