Errors in the string extraction in the Welcome page that prevent good translation
Here are the 3 sentenses in the Welcome page that need to be redone :
For internal Users, simply create a new user at the Users page
If you chose to use LDAP authentication then you must provide connection details for your authentication provider on LDAP page
For Roles and permissions, see the Roles page
Actually <Users> <LDAP> and <Roles> are links. "page" is not a member of the previous string so I cannot place the word "page" before the link as I should in French.
- Target version set to 1.3.0
- Difficulty set to trivial
- Priority changed from Normal to Immediate
Let's fix that in 1.3 FINAL.
We shouldn't change strings right before release.. bump to 1.4?
- Target version changed from 1.3.0 to 1.4.0
- Target version deleted (
- Priority changed from Immediate to Normal
looks like this bug is being ignored for a while, reducing priority, please raise again if required.
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Assignee set to Lukas Zapletal
- Target version set to 1.9.0
Let me git rid of this one right away.
- Status changed from Assigned to Ready For Testing
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 4
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Also available in: Atom