Filter doesn't work properly for the Bookmark
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a new role named 'test'.
2. Assign the following filters from 'Bookmark' resource type to the role:
3. Uncheck the 'Unlimited' checkbox and put 'name = running' into the 'Search' field.
4. Create a user 'user1' and assign him the 'test' role.
5. Log-in to the Satellite WebUI as 'user1'.
6. Go to 'Administer --> Bookmarks'.
- User 'user1' can see all bookmarks.
- User 'user1' should see only bookmark(s) named 'running'.
#1 Updated by Ondřej Ezr about 1 year ago
- Triaged changed from No to Yes
- Category set to Users, Roles and Permissions
- Description updated (diff)
- Subject changed from Further filtering using Satellite search syntax doesn't work properly for the 'Bookmark' resource type to Filter doesn't work properly for the Bookmark
- Found in Releases 1.22.1 added