Preload application with Puma in production mode
Since we're using clustered mode, we can use preloading.
In clustered mode, Puma can "preload" your application. This loads all the application code prior to forking. Preloading reduces total memory usage of your application via an operating system feature called copy-on-write (Ruby 2.0+ only).
- Description updated (diff)
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Assignee set to Ewoud Kohl van Wijngaarden
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/7600 added
- Related to Tracker #28999: Deploy Foreman with Puma as the application server by default added
- Fixed in Releases 2.1.0 added
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- Fixed in Releases 2.0.1 added
Also available in: Atom